[PD] pd keyboard shortcut

Karl Nilsson karl.nilsson at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 12 10:27:15 CET 2006

Nice!

Enter or maybe ESC as messageboxes can be multiline can't they?

While we are on that kind of note.. is there anyway the arrays can be
made a little bit easier to edit by hand? I like to use them as
graphical envelopes but oftern find it hard to 'get a grip' of the array
to start drawing. Maybe if one held SHIFT down it could be made to jump
to whatever position is clicked in the array.

Obviously there might already be a way of doing the above I have missed :)

Thanks
Karl