[PD] pd keyboard shortcut

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:19:38 CET 2006

> I'm thinking about making "enter" deselect an object box and connect
> it to a new, empty one.  This would make editing a lot faster.

if that's going forward, maybe enabling tab and sh-tab to move around
boxes as well. that would be one step further.

by the way, is it possible to make the properties boxes of atoms, canvases
and etc. (basically all standard objets which aren't from iem) also more
keyboard-friendly? like being able with tab / sh-tab to jump between
parameters?