[PD] Re: py/pyext

Tina Shah surreal8 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:51:27 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply David, but I finally figured out the problem!  Python
wasn't uninstalling/installing properly so I had to uninstall, delete any
sign of it from the registry, and then install again - and now it all works!
  BTW, I still don't see a listing for PYTHONPATH with the command you
listed below...  Is that something I should be worried about?  I'm just glad
the everything if finally working now ;-).

Thanks to everyone for your help!

-T