[PD] pix_video fails to switch between devices

Vasily Kuznetsov kvas.it at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:50:49 CET 2006

Hello list,

I'm trying to do simultaneous capture from two cameras
(Apple iSights) using pix_video from GEM, but sending
[device x( to pix_video does nothing: no error is printed
and input stream is not switched. When pix_video is created
it prints the device list and both cameras are there,
I also tried capturing from either cam in QuickTimeBroadcaster
and it works as expected, but there seems to be no way
to switch pix_video to the second camera. Can anyone
help me with this, please?

I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.3 and I'm using PD-0.38.4-Extended-RC7
which has GEM 0.90 in it.

Best regards,
Vasily Kuznetsov