[PD] GEM 3d movement

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sun Mar 12 17:59:38 CET 2006

Hi,

Yes indeed PSO is not a flocking algo, but an evelutionary algo, more in
common with genetic algo's than flocking.

I'd be interested in playing with a boids flocker, I looked at it a
while back but never ended up writing anything.

Indeed Gem's greatest strength is graphics, as apposed to "video".

.b.