[PD] imediate tabwrite~

Renato Fabbri renatoftato at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 07:48:32 CET 2006

if my array has 136300 units of size on a 44100
performance, it takes 3s (minus +-0.2s as I am seing)
to see something new on the array after I bang the
tabwrite~ obj becouse it waits the hole 136300 samples
chunk get in the obj to, then, plot. Have anyone
thought/learned a way to make it respond at the bang
moment, making it load smaller chunks or by making the
bang moment the moment of the last sample plotted or
by forcing calculation sufficiently ahead?
I saw tabsend~ too, doens´t do the job.
ref