[PD] 64bits dilemma (MiXed) FIXED

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 13 11:55:02 CET 2006

--- IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> a écrit :

> "-fPIC" is needed at compile time, not at linking time (the gcc-line you
> are giving is doing linkage!)
> you have to "make clean" first, so all the .o files which were compiled
> without "-fPIC" will be re-compiled with this flag enabled.

 The make clean has radically fixed the problem,
 I will try to rememeber for the next time...
Thanks.

CDR wrote:
<<cool. i couldnt get my ToXy stuff to work without pd crashing after 2
<<or 3 seconds of clicking around... with weird memory-related errors
<<pointing to the internals of PD's type system..

Weird, all the MiXed stuff merely works both under win32 linux32 and linux64
I have the same bugs with the ix widgets...

<<should have stuck with windows ;)

:-D

Patco