[PD] Re: py/pyext

Tina Shah surreal8 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:06:33 CET 2006

I'm not completely sure, but I uninstalled a previous version of Python, and
then installed the newer version, but the newer version wasn't installing
all files in proper locations I think because the previous uninstall didn't
uninstall correctly.  So I uninstalled again, and then manually deleted any
files that had to do with Python, and then installed again and everything
worked fine...

-T