[PD] Re: [PD-dev] We've got to undo the MIDI revolution! - Where isOSC?!

cdr ix at replic.net
Tue Mar 14 00:19:45 CET 2006

On Mon Mar 13, 2006 at 05:45:29PM -0500, Patrick Pagano wrote:
> on this note could someone post some examples of using OSC properly?
> If possible soem simple examples of OSC coming from maybe Supercollider3 to control Gem?

you could check out RRadical, it uses OSC throughout. and check out the OSC APIs to SooperLooper and Om-synth as examples. in /extensions/gui/ix theres a patch that automagically adds any controllabla params from Om to a puck on a X/Y controller surface.. SC also uses OSC but they had disagreements about the schema and such so theres nonstandard tricks available there...