[Pd] Mouse sensing

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:18:59 CET 2006

I was looking into using Csound for this.  I'm happy with my microtonal
sequencer, but I'd like to be able to add notes using the mouse.
I'm in the process of setting it up with a tiny canvas, so that I can drag
the canvas around my score, with a "ghost" note following it, and hit a key
to turn the ghost note into a real note.

Is there an external somewhere that supports simply reading the position and
clicks of the mouse, rather than using a canvas that only follows when the
mouse button is held down?

-Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."