[PD] Pd fails to launch

Sylvain Le Beux slebeux at limsi.fr
Tue Mar 14 13:50:24 CET 2006

Hi all,

(Config : Mac OSX, mac G5)

I just downloaded the src files of Pd in order to recompile them on my
computer. I first installed the Tcl/Tk Wish app.
The Pd install works fine with "make install" as I am able to only type
"pd" command to launch but when i do it I got this error :

sh: line 1: /usr/local/lib/pd/bin/../bin/pd: No such file or directory

The directory "/usr/local/lib/pd/bin/" does exist and contains the three
files "libPdTcl.dylib","pd-watchdog" and "pd.tk"
What's wrong exactly ?

Thanks for help

Sylvain

P.S. : At first, I forgot to install the Wish app, but I recompiled Pd
after having installing it.
Don't know if it could have caused a problem ...