[PD] pd and jack on osX

alexandre matheson amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Mar 14 19:31:35 CET 2006

Hi,

I posted this to the list before but did not get a response so here
goes again. When I set up pd to use jack in the audio preferences I
don't get any sound. The in/out meters on the console don't budge
from 0 while gui vu's indicate signal. I tried using coreaudio and
portaudio in the jack preferences to no avail. is there something
specific that needs to be done in pd? I'm running miller's pd 0.39-2
with the latest jack osX on tiger (10.4.5). Jack works fine on all
other supported apps.

regards,
Alexandre Matheson
amatheso at alcor.concordia.ca