[PD] Mac OS X 128x128 pd Icons

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:29:09 CET 2006

I don't suppose there is any interest in adding these to Pd-extended?
If not these then any other higher-resolution icons that everyone
prefers?  I have no specific interest in my own except that I am
unaware of any others (which is why I made them in the first place
:)).  I'd also be happy to revise the icons I posted if anyone has any
issues with them.  I think it would be nice for first impressions
(esp. on OS X and Linux; less so on Windows until Vista arrives)!

Luke