[Pd] Messages to windows

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 05:49:21 CET 2006

Wow, thanks!  This is great.
I discovered [click( doesn't work on my version, but [mouse( does,
with the same parameters.
With this, and the commands to make windows visible or not visible, it
would be possible to create an automatic copy/paste function (making
PD click precisely on the scalars I want to copy), and a pop-up window
for deciding where to paste them.

Another thing I forgot to ask:
Does anyone know if there is a way to sense which window is uppermost,
or whether a particular window is visible?

Thanks, Roman.
Chuckk