[PD] Re: [PD-dev] We've got to undo the MIDI revolution! - Where isOSC?!

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 16 18:43:37 CET 2006

Indeed this is really logical.

In fact I think the whole OSC external thing needs to be rethought.

I did not read the original feature request, what was it?

maybe something we could talk about at the next dev meeting, I have some
design ideas that fit into memento and RRADICAL as well as pixelTANGO.
Martin, are you interested in talking about the reimplimentation of the
OSC external (or collection of externals/abstractions?)

.b.