[PD] Re: [PD-dev] We've got to undo the MIDI revolution! - Where isOSC?!

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 19:37:47 CET 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 12:43 PM, B. Bogart wrote:

> In fact I think the whole OSC external thing needs to be rethought.

why not just implement a wrapper to liblo ?

i find this OSC library to be both robust and efficient for several
queues open on several machines.

dealing with the creation / performance of installation art spread
across multiple computers, i'm biased towards Csound for my work as it
presently uses liblo as it's OSC implementation.

just some food for thought...

./d5