[PD] dyn~ audio in order?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:25:40 CET 2006

Hi,

I just made an abstraction to save audio files of variable channel number
using dyn~, and while checking the recorded files the audio went wrong:
there was audio in the wrong channels, and it was distorted.

Is everything allright with this patch? I couldn't find any error.

Instructions for the patch: (sorry, it's in german in the file)
The abstraction is "aufnahme~.pd". The other file is another abstraction
that is used as well.
Just create aufnahme~ with number of channels as argument (1 to 8).
leftmost inlet receives bang, symbol, 1/0 (openmenu, direct filename,
recording 1/0)
all other inlets are for audio (superfluous inlets won't be recorded)

(the audio outlet in dyn~ is superfluous, I added just to see if it would
work)

Oh, pd .39-0 XP

Thanks,

João Miguel Pais