[Pd] Programming advice

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 19 06:35:14 CET 2006

Musicians  are not known for good coding style, so on that level, I
think you are far more liking to be judged on the quality of the art,
the ideas there, as well as ideas in the program, rather than the
cleanliness of the code.  If you can clearly demonstrate the program,
and even better make it easy to run, that's really what counts.

Clean code is a good thing, I have to say.  Good luck with the grad
school apps.

.hc