[Pd] Disappearing Scroll Bars

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:21:48 CET 2006

This happens sometimes on both OSX and WinXP.  I will alter a window
in some way, but the scroll bars won't change to reflect the new size.
 So I close the window and reopen, and now the scroll bars are gone.
The window is the same size as before (sometimes it grows slightly
larger every time-?) , not maximized, but I just can't scroll at all.
No kind of resizing or maximizing or restoring will make it so I can
scroll to the new info, I have to close the patch completely.

Anyone else?

-Chuckk

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover
of knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."