[hid] crashes Re: [PD] Couldn't Create sndfiler thread: 1?

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sun Mar 19 16:51:53 CET 2006

Hallo!

>> I discoverd this behaviour all the time on various computers ... I
>> only have
>> one working hid binary, compiled 1 year ago, which works  everywhere ...
>> (but I can try to give you more information about those crashes  next
>> week
>> ...)
>

> What platform? Which kernel? Which devices?  Which version of [hid]?

my platform: debian - kernel 2.6.15
and I also tried it on some other debian systems ...
devices: mouse and keyboard
version: current cvs (and I also tried it half year ago or so ...)

see e.g. also the thread: "[PD] hid segmentation fault" by Gerda Strobl, I
got the same backtrace ...

did you never got those crashes ?
let me know which information would be usefull ...

LG
Georg

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer