[PD] PD on Mac-Intel

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Mar 19 19:48:51 CET 2006

Having just gotten a MacBook Pro for my new job, I'm naturally
interested in getting PD up and running on it.  I've read that it was
actually one of the first applications to run on the (then) brand-new
Intel Macs last summer.  I assume that this was core PD, and that all
extended libraries would have to be recompiled.

Has anyone tried this?  I'd be willing to work on it, but I'm a noob
when it comes to building PD.  Hans, your opinion on this would be most
valuable - are you interested in distributing PD-extended for MacIntel,
or is that outside your current goals?  If not, could you advise me on
what I'd need to do compile it?

Many thanks,

Phil Stone