[PD] PD on Mac-Intel

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Mar 20 16:39:32 CET 2006

Hey all,

I just wanted to chime in on the fact that the mactels have "Trusted
Computing"

Here is a video of a lecture David Turner (FSF) did at piksel: (150MB)
http://www.bek.no/~piksel/piksel05/david_turner_FSF-TC_2005.10.20.mpeg

Seems to be reason enough to boycott the mactels in their current form,
buy the PPCs or wait for a non "trusted" mactel.

More links:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html
http://www.eff.org/Infrastructure/trusted_computing/20031001_tc.php
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/07/31/apple_to_add_trusted.html