[PD] Has anyone used the repository project with a Mac .App build?

Scott Petersen scottpetersen at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 20 17:51:18 CET 2006

Hi All,
	I'm working on installing the Pure Data Repository Project for the
purposes of showing an Intro to Computer Music Class some of the
advanced capabilities of PD.  I'm sure I would have no difficulties
installing the executable and the lib for a command-line version of
PD (I believe it's running on the Linux machine for the advanced
class), but I'm afraid everything we're doing so far has been with
the clickable application on a Mac.  I don't want to throw the
Terminal into the mix for the last of 3 classes that deal with PD --
I think it will just turn them off to it.  Has anyone used the
project with Hans's Mac builds, RC-6, for example?  I'm not sure how
the pointers/aliases work within the apps - nor where I should copy
the executable and the lib to.  For once, I'm more sure of how to
install something for Linux than I am for OS X.  Bizarre.

Many thanks for help.

-SP

Scott Petersen, Composer
Eastman Computer Music Center