[PD] PD on Mac-Intel

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Mon Mar 20 18:51:56 CET 2006

On Monday 20 Mar 2006 16:40, james tittle wrote:
> ...ahh, the ol' "stick my head in the sand" approach:  personally, I
> find this naive at best, harmful at worst.

I don't like to get involved in a pointless offtopic conversation on a mailing
list. But I really find your attitude far more naïve and 'stick your head in
the sand' than B. Bogart's. I think a lot of people would agree with me.

I'm not going to argue this any further though because it would be a waste of
everyone's time & attention.

robert.