[PD] Has anyone used the repository project with a Mac .App build?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 20 20:19:45 CET 2006

Somehow I missed this the first time around... I hope to find a better
mechanism in the future (letting patches declare their path and audio
setup needs) but for now there's no better solution than to make a ".command"
file corresponding to each patch.  An example might look like:

/Applications/Pd.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd -path [....]

cheers
Miller