[PD] comport stream of data (an old favorite!)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Mar 21 04:01:06 CET 2006

I just wrote a patch to do this for the Arduino board.  Its a bit raw
still, but wthe part you are describing already works.  Its in CVS:

http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/hardware/arduino/examples/PD_all_inputs.pd?rev=1.3&view=log

http://tinyurl.com/fncku

And regardless of the tinyurl, I am not trying to insult you ;)

This is a different approach which might be closer to what you are trying
to do:

http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/externals/hardware/arduino/examples/PD_inputs_to_PD.pd?rev=1.3&view=log

http://tinyurl.com/gsmdl

.hc