[Pd] Mouse sensing

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:00:37 CET 2006

> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
> > Hallo,
> > Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> >
> >> Any idea where I can find it?  I have the hardest time finding any of these
> >> externals.  Is there one site that has info on most of them?  Due to the
> >> generic nature of the name "Pure Data," google searches tend to catch a lot
> >> of unrelated stuff.
> >
> > As almost every Pd external it is in the CVS at pure-data.sf.net
> >
> > There you will find it in externals/miXed/toxy/tot.c which is part of
> > the Cyclone library.
>
> Any most of what is in CVS is in Pd-extended, so the binaries are already
> there.
>
> .hc

I'm sorry I'm so stupid about all of this.  I just opened Pd-extended
and placed an object and typed in "tot" and it said it couldn't
create.  I assume you guys meant tot is a library, then, but I don't
know what objects it has and I can't find any references to it...

BTW, is 0.38-4 considered stable?  I have had lots of audio issues
with 0.39-*, so I'm leery of changing versions this close to my final
comp jury.