[PD] PD on Mac-Intel

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 21 15:43:02 CET 2006

If anyone is inclined to move this to the OT list then It may continue,
but I also have no more interest to follow it.

I'm doing the opposite of sticking my head in the sand, that is
advocating people spend there money in such a way to prove there is a
market for non-trusted computing. Smarter and more knowledgeable people
than myself have written enough on the topic of trusted computing, pro
or con.

Just to say its trusted computing is inevitable does not make it any
more acceptable, maybe it makes it less acceptable.

I can't convince anyone either way, but since the mactel is the first
trusted machine on the market I know about I thought it would be prudent
to send a few links.

</thread>

..b.