[Pd] What Pd-extended looks like for me

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 21 15:59:25 CET 2006

What OS is this?

Looks like some tk drawing commands are bailing, do you see any weird
messages to STDERR or STDOUT like "invalid command .x44ee44 blah blah"?

I got a lot of this in pixelTANGO in development, and needed a lot of
tweaking to (hopefully) get rid of it. I think I was saturating the
PD-tk connection...

.b.