[PD] Importing gridflow's grid format in Gem

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 21:05:45 CET 2006

> To use #pix_import, the grid must be in RGBA format I think.
>
> Tom

Thank you for your help! Do you mind providing a simple example of how to
convert that based upon my submitted patch (namely in the right bottom
corner there is a #remap_image object whose output I would like to link to
the pix_texture object which is part of the Gem window)or simply by showing
a sequence of objects, i.e.:

#remap_image -> ??? -> pix_texture (or #pix_import -> pix_texture)

Many thanks!

Ico