[PD] creb not in Pd-extended 0.38.4?

tristan chambers polytristan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 05:17:14 CET 2006

Hi folks. My name is Tristan and I am a new subscriber, though not a
new Pd addict.

I would like to try the band limiting oscillators in the creb package,
but it appears to me that only the creb abstractions are available in
the Pd-extended 0.38.4 distribution, at least for OSX.

I figure this because when I try loading the creb help files they are
unable to load their respective externals. Further I did a `find |
grep creb`, and only .pd files came up, no library present in the
directory tree under Resources.

Have others encounter trouble with creb on Pd-extended 0.38.4?

Thanks,

Tristan