[PD] creb not in Pd-extended 0.38.4?

tristan chambers polytristan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:53:44 CET 2006

Hello Frank,

Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately it seems there is no
blosc~.pd_darwin either:

sequal:~/Desktop/Pd-extended 0.38.4.app/Contents/Resources tristan$
find | grep blosc
./doc/5.reference/blosc~.pd
sequal:~/Desktop/Pd-extended 0.38.4.app/Contents/Resources tristan$

I'm figuring the developers just forgot, or were unable to include the
externals in this release.
maybe next time.

cheers,

Tristan