[PD] newbie: crash in pixeltango and miXed demos

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 23 15:48:00 CET 2006

Heya,

I can only speak for pixelTANGO, and for the record it has hardly been
tested on windows.

#1. There is (unfortunatly) a hard-coded path in both [pt.entry] and
[pt.layerfx] open them in a text editor and find something that says
/Applications/blah blah

#2. There are some delay lines for patch init that maybe too fast for
your machine, I think I put them all in [pt.layer] try increasing these
and see if that helps.

Are you using the CVS snapshot from the SAT website? (at the bottom
under "development files" or are you using the buggy-as-hell 0.1.1
release that had a windows link?

It would be handy to know in what function PD is crashing, but I have no
idea how to advise you to find this information on windows.

.b.