[Pd] Stack Overflow

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:21:33 CET 2006

If you're using linux, you might try "ulimit" in the terminal
type ulimit -a to see all the things you can configure
ulimit -s 20480 sets the stack size to 20 Mb, it is by default 10 Mb
I don't know if this will work... I don't profess to understand threads or
stacks, and pd might have its own system for setting max stack size.
I have had a recursive problem once that was solved using ulimit.
Chuck Henry