[PD] pd~conf 2.0

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 24 17:15:46 CET 2006

I think in general, the best place to look is foundations with local roots.
I've had the idea for a while to get the Langlois Foundation to underwrite
a pd-conf in Montreal.  I don't know of any locally-focussed foundations
in New York but I bet they exist...  (something like Rockefeller probably
wouldn't jump for this since they don't focus on local events around New York
as far as I know.)