[PD] ggee stk doc?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Mar 25 00:44:06 CET 2006

PeRColate has a non-free license, that's why its not widely
distributed.  If it had a free license, it would be part of Pd-extended.

Olaf Matthes took down all of his Pd pages after a big flame war on
this list.
You could try emailing him, he might send you the stuff (tho unlike
the GNU GPL, the PeRColate license doesn't require him too).

.hc