[Pd] Messages to windows

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 22:25:39 CET 2006

> >> "print" makes it send its size to the Pd window, but I'm wondering if
> >> Pd itself can tell.
> >
> > sorry, I meant the external arraysize. if you can't find it I can
> > send it directly
> >

> [arraysize] is in Pd-extended.
>
> (I sound like a broken record, don't I? ;)
>
> .hc

After my composition jury in May, I hope to have time to experiment
with the version of pd used in Pd-extended, and fill out any necessary
bug reports.  As of now, it drew my patch strangely and I don't quite
trust it.  It's a great idea and could save people lots of trouble,
but it's nice when externals are still available individually.

-Chuckk