[PD] scores with datastructure

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 25 23:34:27 CET 2006

Hello,

> I would recommend to use arrays for the staff- and bar-lines, it's
> much easier to patch and use.  Maybe I'll do some tomorrow.

It seems to be a good idea, but I have no clue...

> Regarding the notes: In my Pd the stems and flags are painted to the
> wrong side of the note heads. The should be on the other side, if my
> memory serves me right.

Your memory is very good,
 I have the bad use to reverse everything since I am left-handed.
So let me correct this error right now and send the correction in the list.

>But then, Pd probably never will be Lilypond. ;)

 OOps, the main idea was about doing something like lilypond...:D

> It probably would be nice to have the center of a head on the
> x=0-coordinate, so some coordinates may better be negative.

Yes, I am correcting it too.

> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__