[PD] scores with datastructure

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Mar 26 16:06:49 CEST 2006

Hallo,
patco hat gesagt: // patco wrote:

> No missing external, just an error into score-lib.pd, a missing array,
> I've fixed it in attached files.
> this is just a data structure library, all the sequencing stuff
> is missing for the moment, I am expecting to use some list-abs
> and pipe-seq for doing it.
>  And thanks for the remark.
> I am trying right now to use arrays for displaying staffs.

I think it would be interesting to have a more general struct
definition for notes instead of one defintion for each possible note
type like half, quarter, dotted etc.

I'm not sure how many definitions would be necessary, but for example
half (blanche-h) and quarter (noire-h) notes only differ in the
interior color. If the interior color would be a struct field, like
"float filled", then the same struct could be used for both, and on
creation, the half note would be created with "filled" set to "999"
and the quarter not would get "filled" set to "0".

Flags would be a candidate for an array, too. Depending on the length
of the "flags" array, we would get 1/16, 1/32,... notes.

Oh, and the flags for the low-notes are on the wrong side again.
The flags of notes always wave to the right side. ;)

Ciao