[PD] pd~conf 2.0

Marius Schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Mar 27 00:18:56 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:

> Maybe we could get the Austrian Cultural Forum involved, and bill it  as
> some kind of Austria-U.S. collaboration.  FYI: the ACF a New York- based
> thing that is tied to the Austrian tourism board.  They seem to  have a
> lot of money.  Anyone know anyone there?

good hint! I have a loose personal contact to the former head (or at
least important member) of the Austrian embassy in NY, which is the head
organisation of the cultural forum. so I guess I should improve that
connection...
I never was concerned with fund raising before, but I see no reason why
not spend some effort on that.

m.