[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 27 14:58:57 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Renato Fabbri hat gesagt: // Renato Fabbri wrote:

> We are making a very light distro for multimedia and
> programing that can run on obsolete computers here in
> Brazil. This is very important for public schools and
> general brazilian.
>
> We are not even going to put some synths like
> Zynaddbubfx. But PD is there!!! So we would apreciatte
> some synth/sampler/sequencer patches you like/use/?ve
> made on PD.

Feel free to add my PDX7 V2: http://footils.org/cms/show/51 I'm not
sure, how good it runs on obsolete computers, but at least the
monophonic version as shown in rrad.pdx7~-help.pd should not make any
problems. IMO exploring the seemingly limitless combinatons of
settings is a lot of fun, even if you don't really understand what's
going on behind the curtain (though there is some documentation
included about the back alley of PDX7).

Ciao