[PD] newbie problem compiling dssi~

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 20:39:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:10:51 +0300
"Libero Mureddu" <libero.mureddu at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Hi, I'm an happy tester, don't worry :-)
> Unfortunately, I get the same error as above. I just briefly resume what I did:
> cd to the external folder,
> cvs update -d,
> in the list of updated items there is a line with: M
> postlude/dssi/makefile, and again, make and copied the dssi~pd_darwin
> to the extra folder in the pd.app.

Have you tried 'make clean' then 'make'. It sounds like when you tried to recompile, it didn't compile jutils. Doing 'make clean' will remove dssi~.pd_linux and force a recompile. the output should be something like:

cc -foo ... -bar -c src/jsearch.c
cc -foo ... -bar -c src/jload,c
cc -foo ... -bar -c src/dssi~.c
cc -bundle  -foo ... -bar -o dssi~.pd_darwin  dssi~.o jload.o jsearch.o

Jamie