[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Federico xaero at inwind.it
Mon Mar 27 21:57:53 CEST 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>Renato Fabbri hat gesagt: // Renato Fabbri wrote:
>

>>We are making a very light distro for multimedia and
>>programing that can run on obsolete computers here in
>>Brazil. This is very important for public schools and
>>general brazilian.
>>
>>We are not even going to put some synths like
>>Zynaddbubfx. But PD is there!!! So we would apreciatte
>>some synth/sampler/sequencer patches you like/use/?ve
>>made on PD.
>>

>Feel free to add my PDX7 V2: http://footils.org/cms/show/51 I'm not
>sure, how good it runs on obsolete computers, but at least the
>monophonic version as shown in rrad.pdx7~-help.pd should not make any
>problems. IMO exploring the seemingly limitless combinatons of
>settings is a lot of fun, even if you don't really understand what's
>going on behind the curtain (though there is some documentation
>included about the back alley of PDX7).

I tried running pdx7 (taken from footils.org)
but I get some errors:

mtx_*~ 2 6
... couldn't create
* OSC-route: float arguments are not OK
 OSCroute $1
... couldn't create
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed

(it seems I have almost all CVS externals, including iem_matrix and
dumpOSC, although i do not have any mtx_*~ on my hard disk)

--
Federico