[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Federico xaero at inwind.it
Mon Mar 27 23:42:27 CEST 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>Federico hat gesagt: // Federico wrote:
>

>>I tried running pdx7 (taken from footils.org)
>>but I get some errors:
>>
>>mtx_*~ 2 6
>>... couldn't create
>>

>mtx_*~ is the replacement object for matrix~ in the current iemmatrix
>as it is in CVS, so I guess, you are not running the latest iemmatrix?
>It also might be that you need to build and load iemmatrix as a
>library, because "mtx_*~ is a strange name. Maybe IOhannes knows more?

sorry, I was missing the iemmatrix library...

>>* OSC-route: float arguments are not OK
>>OSCroute $1
>>... couldn't create
>>

>If you load the help file, this shouldn't happen. rrad.pdx7~.pd is
>intended to become part of the RRADical collection, so you need to
>create it with a first argument starting with a slash to use the OSC
>and state-saving functionality of RRADical. If you don't supply a
>/argument, then you will get this error message and you will not be
>able to use OSC or state saving. Everything else should continue to
>work.

sorry again, I forgot everything since last time I read about
RRADical/memento

however I fixed the above errors, and still get these:

pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed

(I'm opening the help patch, so it is ok for OSC stuff.. I think)

--
Federico