[PD] 2 Videostreams

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 28 16:49:49 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

Do you mean you have two video sources attached to two gemheads? Of you
want both gemheads to have the same video source?

Last time I tried on OSX pix_video only works on the first instance, I
gather since it grabs a particulat video device.

Should work fine on linux with multiple V4L devices...

If you want both gemheads to show the same video use:

[gemhead]

[pix_video]

[pix_texture]

[trigger a a]
  |         \
[separator] [separator]

put your subchains at the bottom. The subchain on the right renders first.

.b.