[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Mar 29 00:01:51 CEST 2006

Hallo,
Federico hat gesagt: // Federico wrote:

> >>however I fixed the above errors, and still get these:
> >>
> >>pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
> >>pdx7.save.pd 3 1 2 0 (canvas->outlet) connection failed
> >
> >hard to say, what these are: Do you also get some "couldn't create" or
> >similar messages?
> >
> no, I don't.

Ah, now I know what these are: pdx7.save.pd is a simple abstraction
wrapping the [comun] objects found in RRADical's Memento. You can find
them in abstractions/rradical/memento in the CVS, if you want. They
are only needed for state saving and OSC support. So would will get
sounds, but you cannot easily save the current settings and you cannot
use the OSC remote control yet.

(I used a wrapper around commun, because I'm also working on a version
of the pdx7 which doesn't require memento, but instead uses a
different saving system called "sssad". For that, only replacing
pdx7.save.pd with a differnent patch will be necessary.)

Ciao