[PD] vst~ - noteoff?

cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Wed Mar 29 02:26:06 CEST 2006

It appears that this is somehow related to the monophonic mode of these
synths - when I used the polyphonic synth chip32, the noteoff does work. I
guess perhaps the VST's themselves don't use note-off in mono mode or
something, which doesn't seem right to me, but I can't think of anything
else.

Now I will have to build a sequencer for VST's!!!

~David