[PD] scores with datastructure

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 29 06:08:53 CEST 2006

Hello,
--- josue moreno <josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Im getting troubles with the files linked...ive got the last version od
> stuffit expander (10.0.2) and it cant open the file, it also say that the
> file is not found....
> Is it a OS X trouble?
>
> I guess im the only guy with this trouble :-(

Yahoo! mail is encrypting attached file, it's annoying indeed,
 I will try to use something else in the future for attached files.
You still can get it in here:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/attachments/20060328/93826601/note-lib.bin

If you download it and replace .bin with .pd and you should be able to open the file with pure
data.

Patco.