[PD] [event] openlab london presents openlab#2

*~ chun at goto10.org
Wed Mar 29 17:33:34 CEST 2006

hi all:

we are doing a event this sunday at brick lane in london, feel free to drop by if you are in the area;)

cheers

chun

----------B<----------B<----------

apologies for any cross posting....

The openlab London presents:

 ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
||o |||p |||e |||n |||l |||a |||b |||2 ||
||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__|||__||
|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|

Open Lab #2 -> free software audio/visual performance event

when:
        Sunday 2nd April, 2006. 4pm-11pm - FREE ENTRY.
where:
        Red Room, Vibe Bar, Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane,  E1 6QL, London
what:

        The event builds on what is now an increasingly blurred line between artists and software
        developers. The broad expansion of the Internet and the democratization of computers have
        left audiences more than ever confronted with new, hybrid software conceived by a blend of
        artists and programmers.

        As intellectual property is a fiercely debated issue, some people cling onto their little
        bits of territory, while others choose to share knowledge, art and collective work. This
	day will be a platform for OpenLabs digital artists, musicians and programmers, to
	present their collaborative works.

Line Up:

        1. karlos + satellite -> supercollider + pdp
        2. andy and kirsten -> Pd
        3. wojciech kosma + christoffer appel + patrick davey -> live band + laptops
        4. rob c -> Pd + zither + music boxes + short wave radio + scanner radio
        5. dave + alex -> Scheme + Perl livecoding = ascii break house
        6. alex mein smith -> Analogue electronics
        7. slick lister -> Pd + Gem
        8. rob a + oli -> live electronics + Processing
        9. jonny + james -> Supercollider + Om + Seq24 + Machinedrum + Absynth
        10. andy + kate -> contemporary folk + Pd
        11. daneil -> Pd
        12. cracktux -> Pd + Processing
      **plus visuls from Electricsheep by spot**