[PD] Synths! (Please Read)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 30 03:18:52 CEST 2006

On Mar 29, 2006, at 5:15 AM, hard off wrote:

> it was me who started collecting the synths and stuff.
>
> ..and then i got a gig in russia, and then i got a multi/o, and then i
> installed linux.
>
> ok.....i will put together my collection asap
>
> "Ideally, they would all
> have the same interface wherever makes sense"
>
> this is the bit that made me lose my stride..i will have a think about
> the best way to do it.

One step at a time then, get the collection together, then the rest
can happen later...  its just something to keep in mind.

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler